Im sorry everyone

@Animadoria banned me both in escargot and nina for bieng underage…
i just really hope that im bieng unbanned in 24 may 2024
i really really really hope that.
i will be hiatus
im sorry @Animadoria
im too sorry…

I have questioned if you really underage and if that’s true go back to YouTube kids

1 Like

escargot msn banned me too for being “toxic” but i am truly ashamed what i did 2 years ago. Now the new admins dont even let me in anymore cause @Animadoria declined me multiple times hearing about “Patrik” related stuff. I wanna go back really bad but no one believes me and they are very strict about their rules.

Like come on, it was 2 years ago i really changed and i can communicate with people without any drama! Im really sorry.

sorry. i cannot watch youtube kids. second. i hate cringe content.
but i do watch normal youtube

I have questions you’re really underage or not???:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

YEA HE IS

@TReKiE can you banned this underage user?

dude wait, dont ban me, let me tell you, i wont get in messengergeek again unless im 13, can you please stop this request

:skull::skull::skull:

Hey there mate, not because you are mad at kikoabdou means it is up to you to decide if he should be banned or not, it is up to @TReKiE (the owner of this forum). (and yeah, in my opinion, I vote no for banning kikoabdou from MessengerGeek)

i am not even sure if trekie ever banned people for being underage here, and i wonder how many people actually got banned in this forum

he did not im sure about that, he is too kind of that + why would people be banned for underage anyways? they are people like us

im sorry

WAIT DONT LEAVE… :sob:

Unfortunately, it’s too late now. You will have to wait a year for him to come back again to MessengerGeek. This is too disappointing and upsetting, I know and I can feel that. :frowning: Edit: Disregard this.

No one is being banned from here for their age. There is no age requirement (unless you use one of the third-party logins, like Facebook, as they have their requirement).

I understand why Discord and other commercial American-based sites have the age requirement because of their American COPPA law. However, COPPA only defines the requirements for the privacy of underage people online, and it does not state that you have to be 13 or older, that’s just the typical, easy solution for being in COPPA compliance that doesn’t require any time/money to implement, and works in a generic sense.

As MG is not American, not commercial in any way, and I am prepared to invest the time into individually making sure that COPPA compliance is done correctly for American citizens, there’s no need for the mass age ban.

2 Likes

Then you’re not following your own Terms of Service:

“Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Jonathan Kay, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.”

1 Like

welp I’ll not be seeing my best friend for a year now…

1 Like

YOU READ ALL THAT?

all right guys I want to say sorry for whatever I said here I was underage on discord before I grew up and being completely honest I didn’t want to do this :frowning: (btw i am 14 year old so no questions also I am not underage)