1 Like

good luck

1 Like

Thanks.

yes

1 Like

I’m ready to use ICQ WITHOUT NEEDING TO USE MY PHONE NUMBER

1 Like

it will be this a open source project???, I will like know how is programmed it.

1 Like

nothing came out since the first post, doubt it’s in active developement or it’s development is quite long

2 Likes

hello im using windows 10 and i was using icq 7.5 and its working fine now it stopped working at all also pidgin not supporting icq when i download icq new version it worked good but i cant use mutli icq for new icq version i was ok with old versions kindly i need help if any 1 can help me in this or what 2 do thx for ur ti,e

This is one of those type of posts that tries to generate fake hype, Most of them were like related to old messaging services or some were just other “clients” for Escargot, such as Azure MSN and at one point CatSpeak.

I’m sorry, but i can’t figure out what are you saying. Classic ICQ is dead, mail.ru (the current owners of ICQ) has pulled the plug on the old servers of ICQ.

Are you sure this is fake? and why did you decide so? It’s not fake :confused:

Gamerappa has an… interesting personality. :unamused:

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this, but I highly doubt this will go any further than creating fake hype.

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this, but to your disappointment, it’s not fake. So, think what you like.

it is fake, so it’s more to your disappointment.

4 Likes

ty for the offer

yw, my existence makes everybody consider it