If anyone needs this Escargot logo

I just made it. You can get it here:

(Right click and save as)

10 Likes

I like it! Though, it may make sense to hide a snail in there :3

2 Likes

Thank you @anon90706025!
Yes well I talked to @valtron the other day and said it was perhaps not such a ide to use the snail…

2 Likes

(:

4 Likes

Awesome @Mateus_Rick! Here you have it in blue-ish:

4 Likes

Really works well for adding services at the end…
(accidentally put it in wrong thread, whoops. now its in the right one :wink:)

5 Likes

Nicely done @MichaelPower! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is very nice. :smile: it’s a good idea to use these.

2 Likes

I would highly suggest to avoid using the MSN butterfly because it’s a trademarked logo. (Sometime you can see it with a small circled r next to it). Better not to attract the Microsoft lawyers… Maybe someone can make a snaill with the same design as the butterfly?

Or, you can find another (unused) butterfly logo…just googling for “butterfly logo” led to many ideas.

5 Likes

Oh hey Jowie, I remember seeing you on Neocities! Nice logo. (Though you might want to make it more original?)

2 Likes

@JoSch Yes that is what I thought and suggested too, but valron thought it would not be looking good and people said it would not be a problem as we are not making money from it. So I only followed what they suggested.
Then you might change the logo’s and such on the messenger as well :slight_smile:

@Spriteclad Hi there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not against using a snail, I just meant that snails kinda look gross close up. Can someone maybe trace out a higher-res version of the (sn) emoticon? It wouldn’t look too bad as a cartoon, I think.

4 Likes

How about something a bit more abstract then?

4 Likes

Fancy. Was that made from scratch? If so, that’s really nice! (Also, what font is that?)

1 Like

Nice logo :smiley:

1 Like

Nice logo! Not sure about the font though.

1 Like

Yes, and Amplitude.
Here’s a few other notions.

4 Likes

Awesome. I like the third one.

1 Like

the third one look better since the logo at the front of the text looks more like an e.

2 Likes

Maybe it would be nice if the red part will be in the same size/style as the other coloured parts.

1 Like