I hate Windows 8.x

Everyone is saying exactly what I don’t want they say. ALL THE PERSONALITZATION PROGRAMS like skin 7, classic shell, Aero Glass make troubles in your computer and it could install adware, that programs aren’t “safe”. Its detected by many antivirus, and there are some
side effects that make you think and say that this programs aren’t more than VIRUS. And of course, I don’t want to install viruses in my computer. Is it clear?

1 Like

I hate the Windows 8.x and 10 UI. OK?

1. aero glass is cringe, you’re better off without it
  2. for the record i’ve never seen PUPs in aero glass, classic shell or anything else

ALL THE PERSONALITZATION PROGRAMS like skin 7, classic shell, Aero Glass make troubles in your computer and it could install adware

Uhh, looks like you’re just an dumb idiot clicking on everywhere on shady websites
The website to get Aero Glass mod is ALWAYS glass8.eu
The website to get Classic Shell is ALWAYS classicshell.net
I don’t even know what you mean by “skin 7”, but there’s UltraUXThemePatcher, which has been with us for years, which is available here, as for skins, you have DeviantArt…
[EDIT: formatting and small typo fixes]

2 Likes

WELL OF COURSE IT’S GOING TO BE LAGGY IF YOUR USING A WINDOWS VISTA PC

Vista works great on “modern hardware” (if you count Pentium 2nd Gen and GTX 250 modern), it’s just it was just a bit ahead of it’s time when it comes to resource usage. Everyone used their old P4 boxes with 30gb HDD’s and 384mb of RAM (Windows XP SP2 included), so people were mad at it, because “hurr durr winxp better than vista bcs the pc i have for 6 years doesn’t support it”. Well it’s your fault for not upgrading your pc, and Microsoft’s fault for making Longhorn as a new main release (you had Blackcomb, c’mon). I have a vista-era laptop and it runs almost everything i can shovel in it’s 140gb HDD. From XP, to 10, Linux distros work as intended. So if you’re telling me if it’s laggy bcs of Vista, then you’re just picking up anything from the internet. You never experienced it.

3 Likes

It’s a Windows 8.0-era PC, that i downgraded into vista after I was getting bored enough off Windows 10.

Most windows 8 era pcs won’t run vista

Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit SP2
CPU
	Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz	46 °C
	Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
	8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 686MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
	ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8H61-M LE/CSM R2.0 (LGA1155)	28 °C
Graphics
	SyncMaster T200 (1680x1050@60Hz)
	1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (Gigabyte)	39 °C
Storage (edit: total of 2.1tb)
	232GB Seagate ST3250310AS ATA Device (SATA )	36 °C
	931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-22MFCA0 ATA Device (SATA )	33 °C
	931GB Seagate BUP Slim BK USB Device (USB (SATA) )	30 °C
Optical Drives
	ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device (virtual DVD drive)
Audio
	Realtek High Definition Audio

It is a Windows 8-era PC, hell, the motherboard’s main gimmick is that it’s “Windows 8 Ready”. https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Motherboards/P8H61M_LECSM_R20/

I have the same opinion. I hate the “Bugindows” 10 …

1 Like

then use some common sense and dont click on “NEXT, NEXT NEXT”

maybe try reading first and hit decline when it asks you if u want to install this “adware”.

3 Likes

its cringe…? What am I missing

That means it has secureboot.

1 Like

why not just NOT use windows then

there’s plenty of alternatives

like gnu hurd

1 Like

and can be disabled

I never used a Windows 8.x on daily basis.So I have no reason to hate it.

Thats a weird choice. I would recommend Linux, No not GNU/Linux, libre is a joke

1 Like

Yeah why not just freeBSD or a Linux distro lol. I’ve never heard of GNU Hurd, only GNU/Linux

gnu hurd is the best operation system in the world.

thank you for calling it gnu/linux.

rms is proud.

why is libre a joke?

Me too buddy