How to compile Windows XP / Server 2003 code from the leak

what are you talking about
there is no powerpc code for windows xp
it’s all been phased out since windows nt 4 and simply putting the open nt 4.5 compiler on the xp source code (which i doubt you even have the correct zip file) will not produce powerpc binaries much less an os

1 Like

screenshots or fake and… uh, bullshit.

When i get my xbox jailbroken amd everything ready il record a vid of me booting XP from my xbox

fake and bullshit because you haven’t gave me a screenshot of your “PPC compile” working on QEMU, jesus fuck pedrox.

Alright, tomorrow

can you tell me how you compiled the architecture specific assembly code for power pc simply by switching up the compiler from XP’s to NT4’S??? it doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t simply work like that

>tomorrow

it’s been 5 days ago and there hasn’t been any proof.

let me guess, this is still fake and bullshit.

Porting an operating system to an operating system. Alrighty then.

And, Insanic is spreading BS again? Why am I not surprised.

1 Like

ugh, i need this code, but every time i do it just sends to the pirate bay.

(download)

alright fine, lemme turn on my pc

(It says 1.8GHz coz my laptop’s core i5 is 1.8GHz, 3GHz turbo)

powerpc?

yepp

It took you that many days to spoof your CPU model?

There is a reason why its a so clean machine, i couldnt install anything at all, beacuse nothing is compiled for PPC, ive only inserted the drivers DVD and leaved them in the desktop

When i get my X360 running it, il make a vid running XP in it + installing the drivers

This is a forgery.

Windows XP SP1 was leaked, yet your System Properties mentions it is SP3.

Additionally, anything compiled from the leaked source code would result in the build tag being shown in the background.

1 Like

PowerPC? (Oh I get it, it was from the Xbox, awesome!)

It’s fake.