How to compile Windows XP / Server 2003 code from the leak

what is build admin?

1 Like

i did it a few weeks ago

2 Likes

i said whats build admin and my pc cant even compile it cuz i didnt turn on vt-x

If someone could compile this for PowerPC, maybe we could port it to Old macs and maybe PS3 and Xbox 360(?)

I don’t have time to download 40gb of source code to simply get an old os to work in a 2005 game console, and i prefer linux tbh

Imagine porting windows xp to Mac os x and ps3.

Nvm, im gonna try to do it

UPD: I changed the Windows XP compiler with NT4’s (it has PPC option)

Im gonna try building an ISO too, if i get it to work, i might post it here, for now i haven’t got any erroes, i had to modify the batches to get XP directories since theyre different

That wouldn’t work. NT4’s compiler is too old.

for now i haven’t got any “critical” errors, and it’s already compiling the “utils!/main” which has 27k lines (i imagine its the os core)

if i do il just stick with XP default compiler, and only compile it for ARM, i definetly think running Windows in a console is very pointless, it would make more sense in a Tablet

Dude im so fucking mad

Due to explorer being explorer, it fucking stopped working and my pc BSoD’ed

I really think someone else should do it, i dont have time

There is no powerpc code on XP
And the os core is in nt\base

And there’s also barely any arm code
It can compile some stuff for arm but not alot

i really didnt get any errors, no lie

again, i did have to make some changes to the files coz its the NT4 files but its working

I just started cimpiling with bz this time so i wont waste more time

also i had to start compiling PPC again coz of explorer crashing and i had to hard reboot it

xp was made for x86 in mind, not arm and ppc.

nt 4.0 did worked on PPC, as well as alpha, but support were for both dropped in 2000’s developement, (alpha was dropped sometime in RC1, powerpc was dropped way earlier from what i’ve read).

if the reason for compiling XP for PPC is because you wanted XP running ““natively”” on a old powerpc mac, then forget about it, apple’s powerpc implementation was big-endian, and NT 4.0’s PPC builds were little-endian (source).

wdym it can compile some stuff for arm.

I GOT AN ISO

i just want to know where it is

I made this in mind for Xbox 360

I know the One/Series would make more sense since it has power of an actual pc for this but the One scene isnt very alive, and u have to pay for Microceira to get Dev mode to run Unsigned Code

there IS arm code on the xp source, because of pocket pc

1 Like

Also the One is x86_64 based so if we have some sort of Xell for the One we might get it to work

My friend has a friend with a One, if i get Windows 10 installed in a VHD and get it to work in his xbox im gonna blow away and buy a Xbox one straight away

EDIT: I compiled the PPC one and found the ISO, so i am installing it in QEMU rn, i just want to know where the ARM ISO is

EDIT2: I got the .IMG, my dad promised to get my xbox off to my aunt so he can jailbreak (RGH) it, i’ve already finished setting up the files, now all it’s left to do is to wait