Hmmm... A thing

viewsonic What can you do with this ? (Photo from @TReKiE)

actually exist on a mobile version of windows that isnt windows phone

wow :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

fook forgot this video’s thumb is a dead meme

1 Like

That’s a Pocket PC! They are really cool, and they even have MSN Messenger on. To me they look really interesting, I really want to get my hands on one someday. They are sort of like the early 2000s equivalents of Windows Phones. Windows Mobile is the OS on them, which I think is a special version of Windows CE. It would be cool if somebody could figure out how to patch the Windows Mobile version of MSN to get it to work with Escargot.

I want to have it too! it looks cooler than my smart phone

2 Likes

It would be cool if somebody could figure out how to patch the Windows Mobile version of MSN to get it to work with Escargot.
Maybe try it?

1 Like

I think that should be easy to do

Somebody could find the program files somewhere and figure out how to modify them, if it’s even possible. I’m not sure if there is an emulator for Windows Mobile, but there is one for Windows CE available for download on Microsoft’s website, and it comes with the MSN Messenger application built in.

:slightly_smiling_face:

yes , this EXIST and is oficial from microsoft

where?

I just found on online actually. The download I found was on Softonic. I might give it a try tonight. Mobile operating systems interest me so it should be fun to mess around with. It originally came with a development kit for Windows Mobile.

it’s actually not.

welcome to MSNP8 and Tweener AUTH, im not joking…

oh christ
softonic is hot garbage lol

2 Likes

you know what i want ? a windows mobile emulator for ANDROID :stuck_out_tongue:

i have like 10 sdks for pocket pc installed, with included emulators

baixaki is worst ( oh you probaly dont know what is baixaki )

I know the site is horrible, but that’s the only place I found it on, unfortunately. It might be on Microsoft’s website. I did find a Wikipedia page for the program, though, if that’s any use to anyone.