Hmmm... A thing

what was you looking for?

An emulator for Windows Mobile.

that was easy, i found 2003 emulators on the eye under msdn

1 Like

I forgot that place existed. There are so many useful things on there.

make sure VS 2005 IS installed, or else the SDK will NOT install… ever, also add wmdc, does anyone even use xp here?, ok then, if xp, then activesync 4.7 should work fine

me

I might potentially install it on my Windows XP netbook then. I did have an SDK for Windows Phone installed on my Windows 8.1 tablet in the past for the emulators but I never actually used it.

i really wanted a windows phone 7 emulator but its so hard to use that thing

aka “omg patch windows messenger on (insert other type of mobile os)”

1 Like

I really want to use Windows Phone again because the battery prongs on my old Windows Phone broke so I can’t use it anymore, which is sad because I really loved the OS. :frowning:

Windows mobile 2003

uhhh

i have a old windows phone 7 but its broken

zOmGz!!! im so nostalgic rn!!! im 6 yers old and i lov window slives messeger, so i want wimdows liv emessnger 209 and on every widnows m obile!

calm down

Windows Phone is pretty much dead now, which is sad. The UI and everything else was awesome, except most of the third party apps really sucked. My Nokia Lumia 630 running Windows Phone 8.1 was probably the best phone I’ve ever owned.

Its nostalgia i want wm 2003! and that i paq!

the only wlm version that give me nostalgia is wlm 2012 … oh god the memories

1 Like

Im searching on ebay.Balls they are ipaq for sale | eBay

They’re either really cheap or just overpriced. I would buy one but I’m scared about the battery being too old and completely dying, and not being able to find a cheap replacement.