Good software for Windows XP?

Do some research. image

1 Like

And yeah, I have discovered this on my brothers pc, where the web helper service in the background (from utorrent) took up 50+% CPU usage sometimes. And like I said, do some resarch. Smartass

Yeah, but this could still mean It’s grabbing data from you. And especially speaking now that It is a bitcoin miner which I’ve “proven”

And disabling ads should not stop them from selling your data and sending a lil tracker on ur device so almost every google ad will show you a suggestive ad

that article was posted in 2015, dumbass.

the web helper service in the background (from utorrent) took up 50+% CPU usage sometimes.

never happened to me.

do some resarch

why don’t you do some research into spelling?

disabling ads should not stop them from selling your data and sending a lil tracker on ur device so almost every google ad will show you a suggestive ad

ever heard of adblock?

1 Like

(bad language)

1. Oh, the article was posted in 2015? Still doesn’t change the fact that utorrent (webhelper) uses 50+% of my cpu usage, which I already stated but you’re to arrogant to even bother reading my full post ofc.

2. It never happened to you? Well, great fucking luck buddy, it still doesn’t change the fact that utorrent is a horrible piece of software that some people still use because they don’t know the dark side of it.

3. OH NO!!111 I CAN’T SPELL BECUASE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT??!?!??! WELL; GUESS IM A USELESS HUMAN BEING

4. Oh for fucks sakes man, you gotta use adblock on fucking utorrent mean while you could use a much better torrent client solution lmao? Just stfu. You fucking snowflake.

1 Like

“you’re too arrogant”

you’re the one that’s acting arrogant, buddy.

“OH NO!!111 I CAN’T SPELL BECUASE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT??!?!??! WELL; GUESS IM A USELESS HUMAN BEING”

why the fuck are you going all emo over a spelling mistake?

“you gotta use adblock on fucking utorrent mean while you could use a much better torrent client”

no, i use adblock on the internet so i don’t get the “suggestive ads” you’re describing.

“you fucking snowflake”

says the person who had a shitfit because i told them removing ads on utorrent was easy

1. Yeah, I gotta admit maybe I was a arrogant, I shouldn’t have pointed it out.

2. Lmao, you’re actually angry because I made a typo, and ofc do you HAVE to point that out. And I wasn’t being all “emo” whatever that’s supposed to mean. I was just being sarcastic of how “oH NO I mAdE a TyPo THe wOrlD iS gOnnA eNd!1!1” like it’s a big fucking deal.

3. It still doesn’t stop them from tracking you smartass. Just because you block ads. Like who doesn’t have an ad blocker nowadays? They ofc have some advanced technologies. You’re simply just hiding them.

4. How the fuck Is that a shitfit lmao.

And if you wanna use a shitty software that probably tracks the shit out of you and takes up 50+% of ur CPU usage (in my case) then be my fucking guest. Cuz you’re obviously too smart to actually use an alternative

“you’re actually angry because I made a typo”

no, i just needed a quick riposte.

“still doesn’t stop them from tracking you smartass.”

i know

“How the fuck Is that a shitfit lmao.”

you got downright angry at me and started name-calling, which is definitely a shitfit.

“you’re too smart to actually use an alternative”

someone in this conversation has to be

oh ffs, Yeah you’re so fucking smart, bullshit.

Give me a reason to stick with uTorrent, since you just deny every point I seem to make?

And you needed a ripost? Lol just thinking of it is just sad. Especially how you just admit it lol.

Oh shit, I started name calling you? Well, I’m sorry about that image

2 Likes

This shit makes me avoid to use uTorrent

1 Like

i’m not trying to convince you to stick with utorrent, i’m just explaining why i use it.

and that’s all i’m going to add to the argument, since my points just go in one ear and out the other with you.

Speaking of what uTorrent has did in the past, you seem to just don’t care. It’s like canonical. But canonical is far worse. Fuck uTorrent

Opera 19 and actually idk pretty much all made for xp because thats the last that works :slight_smile:

mm, I think serpent and newmoon is a way better browser solution for xp

use qbittorrent

just get windows vista

besides for torrent client i recommend vuze, frostwire or qbittorrent (even if i use ares, which is outdated)
browser i recommend New Moon 28, along with chromium on app mode for discord
music software, just stay with wmp, it’s fine
compression software, all of them work so that’s of your taste
the rest you should figure by yourself

1 Like

vista with service pack 2 is gud

1 Like

btw mypal for windows xp is better than chrome for xp

bro that’s bad idea

my windows xp pack has some stuff

1 Like