1 Like

Oh shoot thanks for reminding me. :stuck_out_tongue:

yw fam

1 Like

‘‘3 times’’ omg discourse

1 Like

UPDATE 10

Finally got conferencing fully working! :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically, I am finished with as much of the Yahoo! frontend as fit. I just need to refine and tweak some things, and I’ll finally update that long dead ‘feature/ymsg’ branch. :wink:

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

Marvelous work.

1 Like

UPDATE 11

After some minor tweaking and additions, the GitLab dev repository for Escargot’s Yahoo! frontend has finally been updated! :smiley:

If you want, you can also checkout, or download, the files from the ‘feature/ymsg’ branch and test everything for yourself, as long as you have Python 3.6+ and a command-line set up for the occasion. (More detailed instructions on how to do this here) :wink:

And here’s the appropriate version of Yahoo! Messenger to test this with: Download Yahoo Messenger 5.5.0.1244 for Windows - OldVersion.com (This build is more stable with modern operating systems than build 1237 of Yahoo! Messenger 5.5)

More news will come whenever.

5 Likes

yay

1 Like

nice progress there, soon we will have it fully working :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is fully working (aside from webcam and voice chat features). Just have to wait for @valtron to put his finishing touches on the current code and publish it for everyone to use. :stuck_out_tongue:

What windows version is this LUL

2000, XP and what seems like 98

1 Like

Actually, the last one IS Windows 98. :stuck_out_tongue:

internet explorer 4/5 icon gave it away

1 Like

wanna play some internet reversi?

Don’t have it. :stuck_out_tongue:

what kind of windows xp install doesn’t have internet reversi

Oh yeah, that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see lol.

P.S.: I barely use my VMs for anything other than debugging programs incompatible with Windows 7/modern OSes. :stuck_out_tongue: