Discord fucking locked my account out (also Leurak found a way to get your Discord locked, deleted by running Powershell file)

I put my dob as 1904 and they didnt argue

yeah ik, also I joined Discord way back 2018 (that locked one) before they added this on June 2020 (mostly Discord is trying to stop Discord predators or maybe idfk.)

Discord would not have adding that verification back then,
basically worse like Windows 10 spying users and etc…
2020 has more spying than before.

Also i was posted this on a school PC running Windows POSReady 2009 and has only 512MB RAM (core 2 duo lol).

1 Like

No, they got complaint’s from Karen’s to restrict their kids from seeing NSFW channels.

3 Likes

ok

also i have set a fake dob on all of my remains alt account now

i’m now set a random dob (before 1997).

here is my currently used discord acc:
Tifa#7040 fuck this changing it to cloti0407#7040

thats about it

i also got that, i just closed discord with the taskbar then reopened it and it was gone, i guess discord will never know my birth date :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

so i already got banned, but ive never seen discord asking for my age

so, heres a quick “pedroxs friends #1

I have 3 friends which LOVES to mess with Discord’s security

They are: Icy, Angshu and Crypto

Icy once bypassed Discord’s payment system and was able to get 1 year nitro without even needing to pay

Angshu made an tool (Dark) which litterally destroy anyone’s Discord life in seconds (nukes/raids servers, steal accounts, bypass 2FA in accounts)

Crypto also was able to bypass Discord’s payment system.

They all have something in common, and it is: they all say: DISCORD SECURITY STINKS

angshu even says i could bypass discord shit

1 Like

yeah they such hackers

Talking about the guys in the post

1 Like

actually, you consistently attempting to insult InSanic at every moment is giving you off an negative stigma

1 Like

Wasn’t specifically talking about him, just the people he mentioned in the post, should’ve said that.

Absolutely important

dont insult my friends, they still are nice to me

It’s not Discords fault, every country have a “minimum-age” law, which says that you must upper than X years old to use online social-network webpages, apps and etc.

In Europe Union according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says that, you must upper than 13 to use online social platform, and these platform must ask your age. So that’s why you see birthday confirmation at Discord, Facebook, Youtube, WhatsApp, Instagram and etc…

You have similar thing in your country as well.

Secondly, to open NSFW channel you must upper than 18 in most country.

actually https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040724612-Why-is-Discord-asking-for-my-birthday-

Oh, then sorry for my mistake.

Wut? AFAIR, âgé minimum is 13 in France, they changed it?

wow h a c k

Fun Fact: In China there is no such law, so basically anyone in any age can get on social media, NSFW of any sort is not allowed.

1 Like

lol,ok

YES.YES.YES.YES.YES…YEEEEEEEEEEEES