Discord fucking locked my account out (also Leurak found a way to get your Discord locked, deleted by running Powershell file)

i was trying to do this in order to prevent me from clicking #nsfw but its too late

Also when i create a Facebook account back when i was 9, i always set it to 197x or 199x
plus Discord too (but before they added this).

Same for my Google Account

So right now I used my alt account and i bypassed that message by setting all of my remains alt to 197x.

I have 3 alts left. (and lost connections to some servers), but was able to find them.

Also you know what, I CANT Access Ripcord on Windows Vista to connect to Discord server again (and the fix was applied in a year ago).

nvm its working, Discord changed its domain to discord.com, and that one wasn’t added in ProxHTTPSProxy so its fixed when i added it.

and i had to fucking reactivate Windows Vista again, time to Windows Loader…

not the best decision

koni

Yes, they will definetely ignore it or reply “yea no, give ID”. And if you did throw a pic of that, of course it won’t help.

they did not ignore it, its take 9 days for replies, and of course they need your FUCKING irl (your face) and holding the DOB ID on your hand, completely shit.
i raging them to discord using gmail.
after that i put discord to spam folder on gmail, and i made 3 alts account for Discord RP before my main acc got locked,

Now My Friend got a false flag on Discord and his account will get banned if its happen again.

Screenshot_1030

Screenshot_1031

And Guess what, MessengerGeek seem to be LAGGIER now and not everything was loaded including icons.

why does 2020 discord look fucked up than before?

can you send full screenshot bruh

1 Like

Dung, did you even read this?

You are underaged (in Vietman), please stop lying.

i have registered an facebook account normally when i underaged (Facebook used to said 13 [in everywhere] during register back in 2016 maybe)

plus my 3 ex- best friend (also in same country as me) also underaged and they already lying ages.

im instead make a new account, idc.
This account was made for discord rp purposes before MY MAIN ACCOUNT locked.
Screenshot_12

YES IM underaged, BUT I fucking got Goatse’d and got trolled by lots of p0rn website, and A LINK FROM MYG0T ABOUT PAGE THATS REDIRECT TO SHOCK SITE NAMED pain.ytmnd.com , back then i got tons of p0rn virus everywhere back in 2017 because the OEM didnt install Avast and Update Windows.

also: (ENOUGH asking)

My friends reponses to Discord new DOB verify features: (he is not underaged through).
Screenshot_14
Screenshot_16

ALSO, This is the most confusing question to ask (affecting 13 years olds who using VPN and/or traveling to another country that has a different age of constant):

Screenshot_17

Ooh. Bad move, chief.

1 Like

discord sucks, use hangouts

Oh boy! Time for me to meet up with my fellow gamers on Google Hangouts!
(please dont destroy me its a joke lol)

And? You’re too young to use Discord.

Were you using a VPN that was set to USA?

nobody cares if ur underaged or not ive never seen any underaged/parents getting arrested or fined for having him/their kids using stuff that their underaged for (exept for nsfw shit, thats fine i saw once a parents getting arrested for having kids who likes nsfw, but eh)

google hangouts is good

i lost my old account cuz i gave my bot to xplicit and i got nitro, then he hacked me cuz he wanted to mess around with my discord trying to get it banned like you did
on my new discord account i set 02/27/2006 (14 years old) and it didnt lock me out it just didnt allow me to go in the nsfw channel
edit: this is the final post huh