Creating your own WLM 2009 server the easy way

I dont understand

Now i’ts says Syntax error

can you attach a screenshot about that error?

Sorry, this thread is outdated.

When I write python dev it’s not making certificate.

You’re using the outdated server branch, refer to this thread for updated instructions:

1 Like

I have downgraded python to 3.6.4 and when i want to add user, it pops up.

you’re using the wrong thread, this method dosent work anymore due to recent commits to the repository changing the code use these instructions or CONTRIBUITING.md on the gitlab repository

1 Like

friendly reminder that i would have updated this thread but funny discourse thread restrictions cockblocked me from ever editing this again so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

uh how did it block you from editing it

The edit button just disappears.

1 Like

weird

You were supposed to write the password after you run python script/user.py. Just put the contact email there, it’ll ask for the password after that.

Okay. I repaired python. It’s working. Topic closed.

2 Likes

I did everything according to the instructions and in the end got the error 81000605. I understand that the topic has not been active for a year, but please help.

for what you need that?

Ask everyone else this too

This guide is out of date. I recommend you follow the CONTRIBUTING.md document instead.
Also, feature/wlm2009’s code is out of date by 2 - 3 years. Use the master branch code instead.

WLM '09 is now supported, if you didn’t know. Manual local creation no longer needed.

1 Like

You can still do it for development reasons, like I do.

1 Like