Coolest video on MessengerGeek evar! TREKiE MUST SEE

there’s no 5 star rating here so hart works as well

10 Likes

This is stupidly funny and hbd trekkie

2 Likes

Wow Nico, that was great and made me smile a lot :grin:, thanks :wink:.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star::star::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::star::star::star::star::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star::star::star::star2: 1 billon stars for trekie and u

1 Like

it’s nice that you’ve liked it
y’know, this was actually my first time using the Windows Movie Maker, and it seems like some dialogs actually got way faster than expected, which made the Number 2 longer than the rest of them, but nice.
I’ve also had to install a Windows XP VM (because WMM on Windows 11 doesn’t work unfortunately), but just instead decided to get a Spanish Windows XP.ova file that I found on archive.org. It was basically a clean version of Windows XP but with all of the updates included, which was nice; then I’ve installed Mypal and also used catbox.moe to transfer the files (because VirtualBox doesn’t support file drag-n-drop [or smth]), so it actually toke me more than expected but here is the result. Although the issues it honestly it looked better than excepted lol

2 Likes

thanks
the video itself was meant to be funny but not too ironic at the same time; y’know ppl nowadays seems to be commonly being on the exaggerated term of irony, but right here I tried to make it funny but not just on the ironic manner, but to the same laughable side that is shown to the known Windows 1.0/XP Steve Ballmer AD Parody videos:
Which doesn’t use an obvious irony but it has those funny moments that appeals to be entertaining

• Actually, I didn’t had this thought of having a too specified Windows 1.0/XP inspired kinda stuff, but I’ve just noticed it now that is the similar “texture”

The most ironic part is that I’ve accidentally leave this clip to be short; but instead of changing the video to make it longer, I just kept that way so it will look like the explosion is bigger or smth that you would see in SpongeBob or idk actually

But I am sure that on this part, I have directly inspired from XiaoXiaoMan and Fleskjherta’s 2007 videos for the bars of the texts (which uses the same Windows Movie Maker from Windows XP)

Mine
Theirs:

2 Likes

That was also my dads birthday)

2 Likes

Hey Nico, I just watched your video, and I like it very much!

3 Likes

best video i have seen in my life deserves 10000000 trillion stars

3 Likes

Oh, that may explain why you weren’t that actually online yesterday
best wishes for your dad

2 Likes

Now that this thing is closing in 19 hours, it might be a good time to tell who’s the next that is gonna have a birthday, doesn’t it? (mine just in the next year so no it’s not mine)

1 Like

roblox 2007 client wants to speak to you

2 Likes

:skull: someone noticed
Screenshot_20230926-063502

1 Like

no but there’s the 2007 client for more accuracy, like it’s available

its closing in 6hrs now…

Yeah
Oh wait you mean the March Client? I’ve heard a September Build of 2007 as well
(Maybe I could use that next time)

4 hrs left @TReKiE u should keep this topic open!

Woah it seems like all the Happy Birthday topics are closed now; just this one left
Nevermind there is another one that will close in 4 hours too

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.