Can't sign-in to Escargot

Hello. Today, I recently signed up to Escargot, and I want to use WLM 8.5 on Tiny7 (Modified/Lightweight version of Windows 7). But I can’t even sign-in in WLM, with 80048821 as error code. (Even with correct password :frowning:)

probe

The Escargot server was down for a long time, but atm its avilable. Try restart the WLM and try log in again.

1 Like

Nope, I still can’t sign-in. :frowning:

Server’s working right now. Since you’re using 8.5, I suggest you shorten your password to 8 characters if you have to since that version expect passwords to be at most at that length.

2 Likes

Wait.

My password is 8 characters :thinking:

Oh. Did you make sure you downloaded pre-patched (the easiest way to do this is to click on the big green button in downloads after selecting your language)?

2 Likes

Yeah, I select the pre-patched version.

Since you said you’re using a modified version of Windows 7, I’d suggest accessing this URL in Internet Explorer (and specifically that since it uses the same networking libraries MSN uses):

https://m1.escargot.log1p.xyz/nexus-mock

If you get a download or a status page that isn’t an error, that most likely means you can log in with Messenger as normal. If you don’t, then try following this guide:

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s working now. :slight_smile:

(In fact, I turn on all TLS 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 in IE first. I guess i can’t sign-in because these i didn’t turn on before :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

Glad to hear. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i tried doing that and it still doesnt work :frowning:

hey im late

did you try to log in with like username@escargot.chat
its easier