Big Unlock and happy moment in my life!

Guys i logged in to wlm 2011 with my local server and yes its possible.

You must only have a wlm 2009 local server and wlm 2011 installed

and then boom you can log in but WARNING! This method is sometimes not working, because of the not support jet. Also please be patient, and try again and again to log in try to change the ports in the firewall or an good idea: Install radmin vpn and message to one of your friend to make he a local server, and then you can connect to your friends local server using radmin vpn only you must edit the hosts file and install the certificate. TRY OUT!! BUT SADLY MESSAGES DOESNT WORKING JET IN wlm 2011.

PC REQUIREMENTS FOR WLM 2011:
Suggested os by me: Win 7 service pack 1 or normal win 7
Unsuggested os: Win 10 , i dont suggest to install wlm 2011 on win 10 jet, because i tried to log in, but alway it says error. You must have win 7, or use win 7 virtual machine to do it.

2 Likes

do you have any pics to upload? i have a local server from tristanleboss for wlm 2012.and it uses the real login process and only that.

Interesting topic here hope someday we will be using wlm 2012 :smiley:

Yeah i do

But wait. How dare you logged in to wlm 2012
please help me!!!

2 Likes

wow it’s very cool! Keep up great work

but its now works not anymore
because i get an error while installing the windows live essentials 2011
HELP!

but wait
how he logged in with tristanleboss
help!

How did you managed to login using WLM 2012 :open_mouth: we need to know more about this also is it a secure login give us an update please

bonjour, effectivement si quelqu’un pouvais le remètre en route sa serais super, et en plus de sa je serais un des premier a l’utiliser, mes pour cela il faut d’abord trouver comment se connecter et savoir si cela peux durer, et si cela peux durer comme je le dit depuis le début, je veux bien etre le un des premier a l’essayer. il faut donc me tenir au courant de l’avancer. quant a moi de mon coté j’éssai tout les jour de me connecter pour voir, mes sans aucun succès. et je tien a remercier tout ceux qui sont en train d’essayer de faire en sorte que windows live messenger revive. mercie

Bonjour, effectivement si quelqu’un peux le remètre en route sa serai super, et en plus de sa je serais un des premier a l’utiliser, mes pour cela il faut d’abord trouver comment se connecter et savoir si cela peut durer. moi comme je le dit depuis le début, je veux bien etre un des premier a l’essayer. il faut donc me tenir au courant de l’avancer. quant a moi, de mon coté, j’essai tout les jours de me connecter pour voir, mes sans aucun succès. et je tien a remercier, tout ceux qui sont en train d’essayer de faire en sorte que revivent windows live messenger . mercie.
la traduction n’est pas bonne donc j’espère que je serais compris

google translate :stuck_out_tongue:
you’re welcome dude

These are 2 posts with the same content, except the second post having this part as an addition:

Anyway, I like this work!

I have nothing too much say about a update.

For me this method doesnt work anymore or i must try to logg in with some tricks
but you can try too. Download the messenger 2011 and you must have a wlm 2009 server
and you know why wlm 2011 can log in sometimes

ANSWER> Because the wlm 2009 has got msnp18 and wlm 2011 has got msnp21.
But wlm 2011 is reverse compatible with the msnp18 which is 97% supported now by escargot
but only 97% not 100%.

SUGGESTED OFFLINE INSTALLER BY ME ONLY WORKS ON WIN 7 WINDOWS 10 too.

WARNING! You must download a real offline installer or named Windows Live Essentials 2011 Full Installer or full offline installer. Do not download web installer version of essentials, because it says an error at the end, it says error couldnt install the programs, because of the Original essentials download server is now today missing and discontinued.

HERE IS> wlsetup-all.exe - Google Drive

and AlanRocks

Its wlm 2011 not 2012 srry

2 Likes

but do i need to have the 2009 server in my pc ? if so how do i do that ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

hum : Creating your own WLM '09 server the updated way

1 Like

thanks will try that out :smiley:

Why is this titled Big unlock and happy moment in my life what does that mean?

idk too

1 Like

it means im happy because i logged in to wlm 2011
and its a big unlock in my life after 5 hours of trying.

1 Like