Beware of that person: maximemeuse@msn.com

I see, also, in the future, would it be unable to create a account with the email “maximemeuse@msn.com”?

Services aren’t advanced enough to globally block emails yet. Maybe that could be in place in the future though.

1 Like

I see.

someone is replyinf E

I have windows 7 pro, I used windows 10 but I didn´t liked it, and the antivirus I use right now is Microsoft Security Essentials I know is free and basic but it does its job, I might switch to Bitdefender

Finally removed Maxime’s account, and I used an alternate method to remove it from the database (sadly not as neat, but it just works I suppose).

5 Likes

Thank fucking god.

Also, after the account was removed, he vanished from my contact list.

5 Likes

still on my list
did you have him blocked?

1 Like

You should get him out of your list anyway

3 Likes

I wonder who has this RAT lol

1 Like

But what if he simply create another account :question: :confused:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll be catching up with any reports on him trying to come back.

3 Likes

Good thank you very much :slight_smile:

Maxime was a huge bitch, by the way i almost fallen into one of his virus. thanks ChazizPF94 (formerly PF94)

4 Likes

I hope he comes here and read all these messages show up how we “love” him. What a stupid lonely dumbfrick.

1 Like

I legit thought he was some 7 year old.

Maxime is in his late-20s.

Edit: I’ve email-sniped his email, so he can’t make a account with his “meuse” email anymore.

This was a idiotic idea, but it’s to prevent him from creating a account with his email again.

1 Like

huh

Apparantly i realized he can just reset the password, however Maxime didn’t recreated his account, which may suggest that he just moved on from his nostalgia of being a edgelord on MSN.

However i’m not sure if he has access to his email or if he gives any fucks.

1 Like

well gimme the password il add some troll accs by me when he log in he will se my alts, this’ll be funny

1 Like