[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

you never watched escargot: the movie?

1 Like

is that movie of a snail going to a part of the screen to other?

now everything makes sense!

Whennnn¡¡¡¡

dude be patient. we dont know yet.

1 Like

Looking at WLM 2010 - 2012 screenshots (I wanted to see exactly what features were removed in those versions since text info for those are hard to find nowadays) made me come across something I ignored previously - a dedicated Games panel WLM shows in later versions. Double checking the official MsgrConfig for WLM 2009 showed me that this was a thing by then. On my test server, I got it to show one of the test pages it has, which means stuff can be done with it! Also it doesn’t affect the Activities tab. That still uses the good ol’ webservices.

Seeing as we don’t have any MSN games hosted yet (maybe if people bothered to care about our new Activity service and gave us ideas for new ones, we could have some already), I won’t be looking into making an Escargot version of this Games panel, but if we ever do host games, then it will be considered.

8 Likes

how about chess

1 Like

Well I’m aware of the existing suggestions, plus I’m thinking making P4 versions of the board games would be nice. But it’s more the community getting involved to expand the kind of games that can be suggested and possibly even developing them so that they could get a home on Escargot’s activity servers. No one on our team right now has enough skill to make good games, and I don’t know any volunteers willing to help with game creation for MSN right now. Would be nice though, and we could even get a Games department going on if that day ever comes.

2 Likes

i bet some people would design games for escargot

1 Like

What about Tic-Tac-Toe?

Afer all, it’s already done.

I’ve never seen the movie. Send me the link pls :stuck_out_tongue:

in 2018 people talk about msn 2009 for escargot

in october 2019 not msn 2009 released

maybe for 2030 ?
lol

Valton still doesn’t have free time to update Escargot protocols, servers and others. Consequently the Escargot update procedure is delayed, big probability to next year. We must wait. But patience = good work :slight_smile:

Anyways the WLM 2009 and subthings already patched out/fixed out and all of the WLM 2009 problems is solved just must wait to Valtron.

3 Likes

hey thats me

To put it short, it isn’t officially “fixed” - the animated O file doesn’t fit in with the rest of the graphics and I at least want to maintain some sort of quality control with Escargot’s activities.

Niether Google Translate is any better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

everything is there, it’s done, it’s ready for release

it’s all put at the stakes of 1 person

the one to end it all

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can you download msn escargot on Mac?

:open_mouth:

wlm 2009 for 3020 lol