[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

We Want It All To Work Properly Right? Taking Time Is Making Sure That Happens

2 Likes

unrelated but why do i have to reinstall 7.5 and 8.5 in the way i did befooooooooooore
why cant there just be a escargot repatcherrrrr

What way? And why?

Also Escargot comes with pre-patched installers so I don’t really see the need to complain now.

Welcome back yellows from your cave :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sideloaded versions

After a year of being puzzled, we got one more year being puzzled xD

5 Likes

BUT THIS IS THE FINAL i can fell it

Countdown? :stuck_out_tongue:

well yes? on a week or two

3 Likes

hype

everybody! get yer hype hats on!

1 Like

i really hope that

1 Like

probaby by late or mid may or june we will have 2009

at this point we already have it but numerous patching issues are halting actual release

it is solved

10 Likes

^^ lol

Good news. I finally nicked some documentation for Circles with more insight on the Circle invite process, and I plan to store these so that I can use them for Escargot and give Circles another shot.

14 Likes

don’t take this circles thing too seriously ^^

1 Like

It’s not a big priority, but it’d be nice to have that feature working. Plus, Escargot already has a barebones IRC frontend that uses a generic chat system that valtron wants to use for Circles. His end goal is to make the chats accessible from any frontend capable of public chats, regardless of what they’re branded as. The Circles features is no exception, and I anticipate that Circles will be accessible from the IRC frontend and others soon.

5 Likes