WLM 8.5 is here! (lol i'm actually using the beta version so it works :P )

Not appear icon in WLM :cry:

Try to reinstall Plus! Live.

in the desktop?
just go to C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Messenger and make a desktop shortcut right-clicking on msnmsgr.exe or something like that and “Send to -> Desktop”

1 Like

para de reclamar os cara e gringo

1 Like

so agora tu me responde isso, o zRio é brasileiro, ja faz quase 1 MES QUE EU RESPONDI PRA ESSE POST

1 Like

O Mateus Rick e eu somos brasileiro :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

THIS TREAD STILL ACTIVE?
Rantrantwarwar

1 Like

It’s active :v

Hi everyone. I’m so glad 8.5 is up. Did any of you find the way to fix msn plus sounds? The sounds patch doesn’t fix the server. If you know of a way, I’ll be eternally grateful.

you maybe got the wrong patch?

Can someone pass me the Windows Live installer in Spanish? it’s because I want to have all the functions in Spanish please

https://escargot.log1p.xyz/#downloads

Scroll down to the Spanish/Portuguese sections. You may find what you want. :wink:

I mean, the full installer (With Mail, Photo Gallery, Writter, ect)

Oh.

Off to another adventure in the Wayback archives. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok
PD: the Spanish Windows messenger 4.6 it says a error (The setup cannot continue because IE 5.0+ required)

I heard.

I guess you would have to install IE 5 or 6 for it to work. I’ll look more into it later.

How i install IE 6 on Windows 10?

Sorry for bringing this up again, but Please, just let me know if sounds are working for you so I know if I have something wrong or if we are on the same page, that sounds are not yet working.

Sounds are working for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry. The only Spanish Windows Live installer I could find is “Versión 2008,” which is probably Windows Live 2008. So no, out of luck this time. :disappointed: