WLM 8.5 is here! (lol i'm actually using the beta version so it works :P )

Hey! how did you get this big profile picture for WLM 8.5? I want it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, do you have a link of Messenger Plus for MSN 8.5? Thanks

is the same of WLM 8.1 in the escargot page, anyways here is the link: https://storage.googleapis.com/escargot-storage-1/public/msgplus/MsgPlus-4.83.374.exe

Antivirus stop the installer and delete the file :anguished:

you re using Microsoft Defencer?

ESET Smart Security, and my friend with AVG happens the same

Maybe becauses writes some of his code on Messenger, or because his certificate is expired.
Here is a list of anti-virus who thinks that is a virus:
McAfee
McAfee-Gw-Edition
Antiy-AVL
DrWeb
Zillya
Cylance
Bkav
Microsoft
Fortinet
Avast
AVG
ESET-NOD32
Endgame
You need to turn off your Anti-Virus to install it
I have MalwareBytes (one of the best antivirus) and its says its clean.
Also i have Bitdefenser, its says clean

Videocall Camera with Windows Live Messenger 2009 Theme

Is a false-positive. Just add the installer on exclusions list and install.

Yeah this is cool and all but what about those special servers. I WANT TO USE 8.1 ON A XP MACHINE.

Avast, AVG and MSE/WD (Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender) do not detect the installer as malware, I have already tested it.

some versions detect it like malware, i did search for malware on www.virustotal.com

So the malware definitions have already been fixed, since Avast / AVG and MSE / WD no longer detect the installer as malware.

maybe some still detect it like malware,or detect when is in middle of instalation

Nooo, iโ€™m asking about the profile picture under. Itโ€™s not a video call

its not big its smal very Smalllll

Not working, it is necesary a fix for msn plus? not appear in my WLM 8.5

You have to install the newer version of Messenger Plus! Live.

You also have to apply a custom sounds fix, the one in the Escargot main page is for 3.6 only. Thereโ€™s a patch for it here: Quick Patch for Messenger Plus! v3 and v4 Sounds - #21 by LostJak

I have Messenger Plus! Live 4 installed but not appear in WLM? sorry for my ignorance

Does the Plus! Live icon appear on the main window of Live Messenger or not?