Wlm 8.5 contact to talk!

sent it, im Gabriel Cruz

I Didn’t type like him. I don’t know if I did anything wrong

He did NOT ban me. I think the owner is trying to ban my account from escargot

Excuse me, I’m not a @sagad_ali. I’m a beluga who joins Escargot and Messengergeek

dude, you’re not tricking anyone. besides, who else types with capital letter first like @sagad_ali? also how would Beluga join escargot, if he dosen’t even know what it is, and if you are the (real) beluga, show proof from YouTube Studio without even inspecting element with the exact same number of subscribers, and once again, don’t think we don’t know that you are @sagad_ali, because we already know that this is your plan to re-join escargot and trick anyone here. to finish off this topic, you have the same ip and typing as @sagad_ali, as the same Animadoria told to and banned you, end of topic.

3 Likes

wlm 2009 chat turk ve ingilizce fridens msn emirhandincer@hotmail.com

jfkipaddress

pretty sure this is your ip :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

/j /s

nice ip what i can do with it :thinking:

jfkipaddress you could raid him or deliver him bobux :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

1 Like

Uh, yes I did. Acting like a 5 year old got you banned, please stop using Escargot altogether.

4 Likes

also i learned escargot is 13+. oops i had an account

Ok, I Should not use Escargot altogether. I Promise

Yes, This is My IP address

I don’t see it

keithsanders789@escargot.chat