WLM 8.0 is Here!

You can see al in this screenshot

Installer

Patched files:
Patched Files.zip (2.2 MB)

Enjoy :slight_smile:
Soon: Other Versions or WLM 8.0

4 Likes

What is the difference between windows live messenger 8.0 and windows live messenger 8.1?

The Emoticons, The position of the ad and some little things…

Tell @Valtron :stuck_out_tongue:

The only way you can get in touch with him is via email…

And no one has @valtron’s email address. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Andreso2145 emailed him once :stuck_out_tongue:

i do

I think it’s best not to share it out. I wouldn’t want @valtron to deal with potential buggers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I know. But almost no one else knows about his email address. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i just said i know it, not that i was giving it away

I’m not accusing you of anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

This version has a security vulnerability that could cause the attacker to have complete control of the computer. It has been fixed in MSN 7.0.0820 and in WLM 8.1.

1 Like

whats that photo with Jonathan? seriously? you must be ashamed of your self

Ashamed in what sense?

At least it’s better than having a face drawn in Flash as your profile pic. :stuck_out_tongue:

And not fixed in 7.5. seriously

1 Like

Why when they discovered this vulnerability already had Windows Live Messenger, so they made a new version of it (8.1) and for users with Windows 2000 made the 7.0 fixed.

I emailed him a lot of times, i notificate him about news and some stuff in the community, and also we talk about some things :wink:

I mostly notify him of stuff actually worth noting, like a bug I found within Yahoo! Messenger 5.5 or roadblocks within the YMSG protocol and whatnot. :stuck_out_tongue:

i can’t login. it just gets stuck on the spinning buddies