WLM 2009! The best!

we did it!

3 Likes

How?

epictaco’s new server

Give us instructions how to do it

dm epictaco teletubby with a gun#6043

1 Like

Someone’s hosting a private Escargot server with the current dev build of it right now. You should be able to easily find it on the forum on a thread carrying the name “Taco Live”.

But let me tell you this. When Escargot releases its WLM 2009 support officially, the need to add debug HOSTS entries that might clash with usage of other programs or sites will be null and void, and the program will come with its own installer and uninstaller so you can properly install and uninstall it without having to resort to command line tools. Oh, did I mention you’ll be able to properly manage group chats through the website, which I imagine Taco didn’t get working? :wink:

Basically, it’ll be much more polished than what’s available right now, and much more enjoyable too since you’ll have your Escargot contact list alongside, meaning you can just pick up the client and talk to your friends from there.

7 Likes

this is going to be great.

3 Likes

I know right?

yes

yeah rn this is just an experiment

Can you give the link to connect to your server?

dm epictaco404

Thats great but i prefere to stay on Escargot :slight_smile: But good job anyway

okay

no this was on a server i set up, which is now dead

1 Like

Oh okay i understand now :slight_smile:

wow

ITS DEAD… EpicTaco is shutted down… IM SO SADDD+! ! I CANT WAIT FOR LIVE MESSENGER 2009!!! AND 2011 and 12 !! PLEASE BRING BACK THIS SERVER NOW

The server was just a download of the Escargot Server from GitLab.

Calm down. You don’t know what is reverse engineering really is, do you?

1 Like