WLM 2009/2011/2012 will take 7 Months for Developing like WLM 8.X?

I’m trying to give some material so that the versions are patched faster with the snail server like the one I found at the moment http://live-messengers.blogspot.com/ because I would like to help you but I have to know with what material you used thank you!

I understand now. This effort is appreciated, but I do have to tell you that the project already has the Messenger software and a number of people have already kindly assisted in hunting down versions and languages we didn’t yet have previously.

Unfortunately any other patching to Messenger that’s gone on over the years prior to Escargot isn’t helpful to the project as it’s unrelated to getting Messenger working with Escargot. When it comes to patching software, the less the better.

You can continue to help out by being enthusiastic, being here and working on whatever projects you like! :slight_smile:

I have a idea, if WLM 8.5 beta working with escargot server, maybe a version beta of WLM 2009 working?

This is only a idea, I have tried to edit the final exe 2009 but it has not worked with 8.1 method

im try it

hopefully it works!

Im can not install not patched version!

thank you Trekie (JK) for your answer I will try to help Escargot by being enthusiastic and create another project for the server ESCARGOT :+1: :computer:

2 Likes

el windows live messenger 2009 Usa el msnp18 el 8.1 y 8.5 usan el msnp15

Translated: Windows Live Messenger 2009 use MSNP18 and WLM 8.1/8.5 use MSNP15