Windows Live Messenger for Xbox 360

I still use my Xbox 360, even though I have an Xbox One. The games on it still look decent, in my opinion.

Great

What makes you say that?

chill
https://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-360-CONSOLE-OLD-BLADES-DASH-5766/283063970231?hash=item41e7ed69b7%3Ag%3ApTgAAOSwFuZbUNai&_sacat=0&_nkw=xbox+360+blades&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.A0.H0.Xxbox+360+blades.TRS5
if you want

I still have one and i still play call of duty on it

yes

i still have my n64 and intellivision

Intellivision?! :eyes:

yep. a pretty big library too

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if they look decent or not, the important is to have fun.

1 Like

unless the graphics are so bad you can’t see anything

Bump, but anyway

Ive recently started learning LibXenon and made Hello World and compiled Ubuntu 20.04 Free60 (basically Linux for the 360, and latest official compilation was 10.04)

I still havent jailbroken my Xbox, but my dad promised me to buy solder kit + modchip to try to get it

Yes i tried getting a Devkit profile (devkit profile can run unsigned code) and found a “signed” Xexmenu, but still nothing (Devkit profile says its corrupted, and the xbox says “Could not start Xexmenu 1.1”)

Im gonna go for RGH, and if that works (EVERYONE is thinking im gonna mess the solder) he said hes gonna buy a 4tb hard drive for me to fill with games (People have made 4tb to work, and surprisingly i cant get all games, a full ISO pack is 12tb, yikes, i can get all XBLA games + DLCs, which is 500gb

So yeah, if that works, im gonna find a WLM client for Xbox, and see if i can get it to work

Since xbox 360 hacks became common in 2009 ish, im sure were gonna get wlm 7.5-2009

Pro tip: if a CLI WLM client exist for Linux, i could code a GUI for it and post it here