Windows 11 ISO LINK

Microsoft Windows 11 ISO got leaked on a Chinese forum and it was easy to like find the forum so I’ll be giving providing the iso link File on MEGA please remember it’s in beta so install on a VM or on a pc you don’t use! It will probably only work on UEFI. If you have any questions feel free to ask

2 Likes

here some other proof

1 Like

Well it’s pretty and all, the animations are solid and polished. The new wallpapers and sounds are nice.

But I really hope they fix the taskbar, literally all the features have been removed. The context menu contains nothing but “Taskbar Settings” (of which there are few), and you can’t even start the Task Manager anymore. You also can’t resize it, move it, cascade the windows, use deskbands, use last active click, et al.

3 Likes

hi! im sagadali. you upgrade windows 11 nice! you will no longer uses windows 7 it will end of support! and also can you contact me on windows live messenger? i have a Email. my email is ewdwefqwefqweg5426@gmail.com please contact me. Regards

Yea, I’ve noticed same issues. I’ll wait 'til Windows 11 is not released officially as Insider version then I’ll make another try.

2 Likes

well i download the iso image already but now The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
which means this file is no longer available but i already download the iso image. and you should to upload iso image again.

it’s the 21996 leaked build

1 Like

download from here

1 Like

i was about to send that link lol

1 Like

you can also get it on
https://moebox.pl