Why NINA and Escargot's development of the remaining clients are slow?

Bro, I joined last year until this year, that remaining clients is not supported yet is there any problem of it?

No. Maybe these supports coming in 2025 or 2026 (i dunno about that u know what.)

god damn bro we will get old for this

Clearly you haven’t been paying enough attention, we have AIM, ICQ, et al already working, and we’re working on a lot of stuff.

you gotta give them time its not like they can make a client in .1 seconds as they are working on other stuff as we speak just give them some time they have lives uknow bc i develop some things and it takes time as they need to test and make sure it passes also they did make a lot of progress since last year they are getting close to AIM support so that’s a good thing and another reason is money they have to pay for servers wich can cost a lot of money depending on their userbase plus we don’t need these types of posts as i don’t wanna see the WHERE WLM 2012??? it’s hella annoying just be patient and then they will give it

1 Like

guess what
development is a pretty interesting progress, and it can be fast, or slow.
and yeah, how animadoria said, looks like you don’t paying attention to news on discord server.