Mistake edition. Eh?

more like iam unstable like all versions of Windows 9x but worse edition

Its unstable because ofof real time dos

i know

Real time DOS

Just read thethe wikiedia page

I’m loving this flame war.

@TReKiE, make more popcorn! :stuck_out_tongue:

i love how you think everthing is a flame war , but in reality its just a conversation , stop

the pocorn is in fire , because of the β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€™ FLAME WAR β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€˜β€™β€™ :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically opened after 61 minutes.

Also Windows 10 is very great! (SP, because every RTM Windows is unfunctional, even Windows XP RTM was unfunctional)

Windows xp probaly have the worst rtm ever ( WORST THAN VISTA ! ) also Windows 7 rtm still give me nightmares … and Windows 10 rtm broke my laptop

Anyways, i also think that Windows 10 can be even better than Windows 7! (yep, i like Aero, but that can be fixed with an Aero theme, also there’s a program called Rainbar, where in every Windows like XP, 7, 8, 10, etc. You can put the Vista gadget bar) also Windows 10 is very fast even in crappy Pentium 4 PCs (proved, with videos on YouTube), and i like Cortana, anyways is only my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

i totally agree with your opinion

yeah , but Windows 8.1 is even better

same here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cortana is not only great if you’re a lazy person that doesn’t wants to type something on the navigator, but is great too for the people who doesn’t has girlfriend or someone person and they’re forever alone (if you understand me :stuck_out_tongue: )

lol yes i understand you :stuck_out_tongue: