Where can i find and download GTA IV Episodes from liberty city with Games for windows Live?

please i just want to Download GTA IV Episodes from liberty city with games for windows live.

so tired. please i’m big stuck time. help :cry: :cry: :cry:

Regards

Isn’t this the sort of thing you get from Steam?

Although I don’t know if it would be available in your region or not.

3 Likes

Please stop creating stupid topics. That’s not alike Discord server or Telegram chat

3 Likes

if i right remember GFWL or multiplayer removed from steam version

1 Like

no @TReKiE i can’t buy from steam. i don’t have card to buy from steam. i just want to download GTA IV Episodes from liberty city with Games for windows live.

sorry dude. i will not creating the topics. i promise.

@The not from steam version! give me other link now. i just want to download gta iv episodes from liberty city with games for windows live. please not a steam version. i’m still tired. please give me other link to download the games.

I don’t even know if this is possible, and even if you find it, it is still going to ask you for the activation code stuff, etc.
It is extremely hard to find the GWFL version, and the one i used a few months ago, had terrible optimization, to the point the game wasn’t even rendering properly. I no longer have it, so i can’t help you bud.
I do like the steam version, despite it not being so well optimized, but it is still 10x better than a version that doesn’t renders stuff properly.