When Windows 10 is going to definitely end of support? Is there going to be a new version of Windows that will bring our pc to life?

I agree.

@TReKiE hey can you close this thread?

Windows 8.1 is not bad, I acutally use it, its fine for 32 GB total space laptops

@Filecoder07
windows 8.1 is stable and more fast than 10 im agree
but is not good windows 8.1 / 8.0 because it’s half tablet half pc
yes in 8.1 add “start menu” in taskbar but not real start menu is tablet in pc is ugly

but windows 8.1/8.0 and good in tablet

not in PC

1 Like

Use classic shell.

yes but with classic shell = windows 7 transformed

because windows 8.1/8.0 is windows 7 with new menu metro

and way better ram management, and more stability, and many more under the hood changes, yeah it’s the same but with another interface.

1 Like

for me windows more stability of world is NT4, 2000 , xp

1 Like

i agree when with 2000 but XP? no no no

sure it’s a stable system, but most stable system of the world? not even close lol

@PPCB

is based with 2000 about xp = stability 2000 in xp with better compatibility sofware modern and security (firewall…)
not problem since SP1 in 2002 is stable (my frist os in december 2001)

All Windows have good and bad feature , all is not perfect i know but my favorite is 2000/XP

Windows 9x is not so stable because NT technology is better. i know 98 get many bsod but not xp

both 2000 and xp are stable :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eventually, that’s you’re saying right.
If the Microsoft team stays at WIndows + a version number then I think they’ll upgrade 10 to 10X for all users which they are so developing a brand new Windows edition, and the just 10 will stay for companys.

2 Likes

I was actually one of the ones who loved it so much so i uploaded a YTP of protogent 1 day before joining to vidlii, and it was edgy as fuck…image
and then i made another months later as a vidlii-exlusive that’s now lost.

1 Like