When will messenger be shut down?

Originally it was reported to be march and even Messenger Reviver said so. We are now in may and now reviver doesn’t even mention a date, so when will it be shut down?

Sorry for the late reply. I’m working on a post about this, but needless to say, we don’t really know. However, there’s a possibility of the servers shutting down at the end of this month.

Hopefully it lasts longer than that. I look forward to seeing your post. Thanks for answering!

Just wondering, how do you know it’s going to be the end of the month?

Sorry for the delay on this, see this post I just made for all the details of what I know so far.

Thanks for the info, i see now… it is still working here too…

Still working days later! Thanks for all your support Jonathan.

Yep. Same here.

What upsets me the most is the faCt in MSN Gaming Zone (zone.msn.com) they have yet to update their applications for a lot of multiplayer games that require the usage of Messenger being signed in, (the actual CLIENT program).

They want to shut it all down before they even fix all this? This is bad how will many customers be able to play with their MSN live contacts on multiplayer games like Checkers on MSN Gaming zone?

I tried using Skype’s version of MSNLIVE/Skype and it doesn’t work… you cannot play games with each other… just another grand feature that will be destroyed once the entire server is shut down for MSN Live messenger… : There has to be a way to hack messenger to utilize the Server that Skype uses for Both MSN accounts and SKype accounts.