What's a Xat lol?

This is what happens when I browse through random sites while I’m bored:

I remember seeing those kinds of chat boxes before, and frankly, I’ve forgotten what they’ve looked like a lot before I stumbled across it again.

This “Xat” thing pretty much looks like a less-than-stellar MSN Messenger clone that just appears to be more clunky than it should be, but then again, what am I expecting from a product targeted towards young children?

Also, is that-

xat%20emoticon%20bar

They even butchered the MSN emoticons lol!

Protect 'em with your heart, I tell you. :stuck_out_tongue:

''made with windows ‘’ ‘‘yahoo’’ ''get free msn email ‘’ ''windows media player ‘’ god that ads are old

I clicked on the ads and WTF !!!

wtf is that webpage just a aesthetic overload thing

Actually i used xat once
i used it to chat on a radio, i had fun changing my name to A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z so the commentators would go crazy

DL23 has used some before, if i remember

i like to go on abandoned 2006 nfs games site to visit their xat and see their last message was 10 years ago

dear god thats old

btw the theme to the webpage is running in the 90’s loL (talking about MW)

YOU NEVER CHATTED IN XAT!? that’s really strange .-.

It seems. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha “IE is EVIL!” :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL really? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes serius

I was interested in this site and saw the ads are very old what I saw I will send more prints.

OMG this is old

I did not know where this would go.
And that shit pops up.

This site template is very old

Okay, Wordless.
Guys

I’m more surprised that there’s a Neocities site dedicated to Fluffie Puff. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s more creativity on the home page of these sites than most people’s entire Facebook “feed”. I find them absolutely delightful :stuck_out_tongue:

Also the screenshots browsing with XP add to the whole experience :wink: