What was your first phone?

My pc os when you were a kid was popular so… ¿Why Not?
My first phone was like a nokia flip phone? i don’t remember it well because i had it when i had (2-3 years old) (yes im not even kidding) this is the far that i can remenber Screenshot_20190407-202912
My 2nd one i renember better was a pink nokia with a phisical qwerty keyboard like the blackberrys (this was my moms but i got it after my dad got 2 samsungs)
the third however is my favorite so far, its a LG-E400G 350
And i want it back :stuck_out_tongue: It was a crackable phone with android 2.3 i renember i put busybox and root on it Also this was my first device where i uploaded a youtube video. Man, those memorys

my first phone was a iPhone 3GS

Nokia lumia 530 as the first phone
Nokia 1616 is the VERY FIRST phone i owned and still have it today :stuck_out_tongue:

My first phone probably was the “Limpa telefon” a.k.a the Sony Ericsson W200i.

1_1_12850712

Then I dropped my second flip phone into the school sink as a epic prank and yeah, I’m no good with handling phones or anything in general. :joy:

1 Like

I had a mf NOKIA for my first year in college.

1 Like

I had a Samsung Galaxy S2, but sadly it got smashed bcs someone threw it on the floor (and i got pissed :frowning:)

It’s hard to tell… the first phone I ever got was around 2006/2007? The first phone I used it as a phone might be in 2009/2010. I had alot of Nokia phones.

my first phone:

is a LG T375

my second phone:

Motorola RAZR D3 XT919

my actual phone (no joking):
a NOKIA 3310 unfortunately charger is broken, but i will takes to the repair

1 Like

Here it is! I remember my parents bought it to me in 2008… It was an amazing phone because it has the MicroSD card support and you could plug it in the PC copying songs, documents, images etc.

I had a Blackberry, not sure what model.

2 Likes

Some strange LG slidephone which also was a smartphone, my second phone was a random htc i found in a closet or something, my third phone was the iPhone 4S, my fourth was the Moto G2 (which i do use today since im sick of my Moto E4) and the rest is not interesting

LG-SP110
I had it in the year of 2000 or 2001 I think

Nokia 3210 GSM 900~1800 Europe. Year 2000.

I had a BlackBerry Torch 9800. Actually I still have it and the battery works quite well eight years later.

I think my first phone from memory was a BT Cellnet aka Philips Savvy.

image Nokia 1650

that was my first phone, the battery was technically infinite, I charged it every 4 or 5 days

4 Likes

My first phone was a Sony Walkman IIRC. Then I had an Xperia X10 Mini Pro. That thing was awesome, specially its built-in keyboard (I plan to root it someday).
Then I had a Samsung Galaxy Fame. It sucked hard, but that’s all I had back then. Then my sister gave to me his old Galaxy Core 2,cuz she had gotten an Iphone I believe. Much better than that stinky Fame. And now I am using a Huawei P8 Lite, which is an awesome phone.

the first phone i had was one of those really small alcatel phones, i don’t remember which model it was tho :thinking:

my first phone was a Droid Razr Maxx, a.k.a this big piece of plastic:

i think i had this around the time where android was still less relevant than it was before? (i had this in 2012). i gave it to my grandma because i thought i broke it when i enabled VoiceOver and couldn’t press anything. if i didn’t make that mistake i would’ve had my oldest android-based phone in my collection.

1 Like