What Should I Buy (for)Myself?

this,is,my, freaking 24 december thing. which i’ll call it anniversary and 24 december unboxing

wish listWishlist.txt (161 Octets)

Sploon:
Splatoon Plushies

GAMES!:
Nintendo 64
Mario Kart 64
Minecraft
SNES Mini
WCC(wii,classic,controller)
XBOX 360
8bitdo SF30 pro

Technologic
Ubuntu OFFICIAL CD
Kubuntu CD

Rarissimo!
Tux Droid
Windows98 in french
Leafy Plush

No one wants to help?

Amiibos

I don’t know anything about them so I can’t really help…

Nintendo 64

Do yourself a favor and use emulators instead, it’s not very worthy to get old consoles nowadays. You can get a used Wii/PSP and then softmod it too.

Minecraft

I heard once that accounts used by cheaters are cheaper. If you really don’t want to play in big servers I recommend you to get one of these.

2 Likes

for the n64 , i am not a emulator guy.
minecraft, i want to go on a popular prenium server

all my homies hate hypixel

1 Like

most are expnesive so its just recommended to use an emulator like project64

1 Like

just get a wii and homebrew it

1 Like

50 euros à n64

Also don’t trust ebay

I was meaning Paladium

I realize this isn’t anything near your posted wishlist, but have you thought about something that might be more overall rewarding? For instance, something you can build, create, or just has multiple purposes other than games. Like Lego, or a nice keyboard, or something.

Also, December is a long time away, this is some impressive preparation :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ummm…ur right i’ll buy some keyboard!

The value is…aw man, 245euros…

Also i already have legos, also i spilled milk on my keyboard and some letters wont work, i use a virtual keyboard rn

get mechanical keyboard you won’t regret

4 Likes

Jesus, you don’t need to get such an expensive keyboard lol.
Like @Megadeth58 said, you should get a mechanical keyboard, mine is the BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 and it wasn’t even like 100€…
Honestly, there are even cheapest ones out there from CoolerMaster, SteelSeries and Corsair which are all great quality.

2 Likes

no, i mean 245 euros, the total, 70euros the mse keyboard

you can get a good one off of aliexpress for like 30 dolla

aliexpress is bad, i got scammed