What grinds your gears?

Basically, what’s yoiur pet peeve?

In terms of the forums, when people start unnecessary drama, when people circlejerk over someone in hopes of banishing and forgetting them (it does the opposite), or when people are rude to others for asinine reasons in general.

But my personal, IRL pet peeves are waking up in the morning and experiencing what I call “groggy man syndrome,” trying to brainstorm good ideas for programs when I realize that said idea was taken and is good enough as it is, or forgetting something. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Reminds me of someone :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Cinnamoroll!

and for what and why excatly its not like you have it on your main username

I like Cinnamoroll. cn_happy_072010

that’s…not what i mean.

i mean, like, what annoys you

Haters. Cinnamoroll haters. cn_angry_072010

1 Like

What is that anyway?

Predictable.

1 Like

Basically another Hello Kitty, but with a male puppy who somehow becomes the mascot of a café because the café owner thought Cinnamoroll smelled his cinnamon rolls and thus called him Cinnamon, adding the fact that he had a curly tail reminiscent of a cinnamon roll, too. Don’t forget the slice-of-life adventuring! :stuck_out_tongue:

Y’know, now I want some fresh cinnamon rolls. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. Another Hello Kitty wanna-be (no offense @CuteCinnamoroll). Thanks for the explanation. By the way, you seem to like my comments a lot. Why would that be? :thinking:

who, @OhHelloThereImTheGuy or @CuteCinnamoroll?

Me lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

you’re literally my biggest fan lmao, you’ve liked my comments more than anything

3 Likes

Yeah, like literally you are the person that liked my posts the most. The thing is, why?

If I agree with the contents or if I find it funny, I’ll like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. It seems we agree on so much things and find the same things funny. Don’t you think we have something special?

3 Likes

/shrug

1 Like

Most likely. :stuck_out_tongue: