This is NOW okay dokay

:cry: i think i have to move on or if not, pls i need your help, i’m preoccupied of that so we are all doomed, :cry: this is not okay and we cannot afford it, it’s the end of all of us.BUT IT WAS A STUPID LINUX CAMPAIGN so we have nothing to worry a cout so spread the word with this image

that should have learn them! #Destroylinuxforever

If you were to say that pathetic hashtag in a forum full of linux users they will hate you.

5 Likes

Yeah they will do hate on you but most probaby Linux was the best in all things minus the interface.

3 Likes

Yes, I do use Linux on my toaster because Windows likes to use a lot of RAM. Also to OP (Original Poster) what is wrong with Linux?

2 Likes

hear me, i know linux is opensource but MENTAL OUTLAW did the impossible to make me mad about Linux. I know all of you love linux, but this isn’t the case y’now?

Did you just take a copypasta seriously?

1 Like

and why is that? It comes from a copypasta (that I think comes from /g/).

My question is, have you ever tried Linux? I have.

2 Likes

canaima was a pretty cool linux/debian distro i used back in the day so…

Assuming the video that made you angry was the video with “IT’S TIME TO STOP” in the title, it’s literally a copypasta joke.
Second of all, if you truly hate Linux, let me just say Android runs on Linux and it’s 2020 so you probably got a smartphone. Got a smart TV? That too, most likely runs Linux. Also from the screenshot, I can see you use WiFi, and pretty much all modern WiFi routers run Linux. Linux is simply everywhere, and it’s reliable, nice and fast.
It might not be the greatest on the desktop, but it’s the king on embedded devices and servers.
Can’t use it properly? Use man, info or your GUI manual.

5 Likes

i used to use ubuntu but my laptops built in wifi card is not compatible. so i just stuck with windows 10

i’m just 50/50 with linux but a campaign? men that hurted me.

It’s a copypasta, not a campaign. How many times do we need to repeat you this.

2 Likes

And i researched and a copypasta is:
It’s a copy and pasted block of text usually posted on a message board to troll newer users and as an inside joke between older users. Copypasta can usually be found posted in a discussion about any subject, and will usually be intended to draw out newer users into responding negatively to it, much to the amusement of more veteran users.

1 Like

thank you, now we can PLS ELIMINATE THIS THREAD?

Linux uses Window Managers (or WMs) and/or Desktop Enviroments (DEs), that problem comes from the DE or WM you were probably using, i’ll show you some DEs
image Cinnamon

XFCE
image i3 (basically just terminal with gui)

1 Like

You skipped a lot of the major DE’s.