The Windows Live Messenger 2011 Reborn Project (TWLMRP) (DISCONTINUED)

What is the download link?

There is none.

Project appears to be discontinued.

1 Like

you right.

apparantly the discord got recycled for some random skype “revival”.

where’s the twlmrp download so i can decompile this shit.

unrelated note: skypers is a vb.net project that does not have any server related code.

Hey Its my project!
I made it originally, but now its continued by Sologegolos

i made skypers originally

and you cant download twlmrp anymore srry, but probably i can make for you a private link to download.
i hope i saved the program in my google drive

It does not have any code "JET"

but like i said, this project will probably never revive because "Too hard to make"

um.

Listen. Its 2023 now, i dont know if you are still here or alive, but i have some things to say.

First of all, this project is discontinued and i will no longer support or develop this project. I was 13 years old back then and i was a pretty dumb kid. I didn’t even know how to code, i just wanted to show people that i can also do something and tried my best. But things just didn’t go as planned and yeah, this project got dumped.

Anyway about the Skypers project, i no longer develop that either, the discord servers are long lost + i also lost my original discord account that had these servers so dont even try to think about asking a discord link because it will not work. Anyways, this was all to say. If i ever make a new project, i will share it here.

did you just bump the 3 year old thread lol

1 Like

I believe so.

1 Like