Tema de Windows Live messenger 2009 para Windows Live Messenger 8.5

Envíeme un correo electrónico: Nico@hotmail.com si desea enviarlo de forma anónima o actualizarlo

Acepto ingles y portugues

e español

pero puedes editar? solo descarga la imagen

???

Mensaje parece poco claro, ¿es una oración completa?

@Luis_Leandro creo que es mejor inglés, el traductor de google no está traduciendo bien

So, Can you edit the msgsres.dll 8.5 advertising image: image
to this? image

1 Like

If preference, send me in WLM: Nico@hotmail.com

1 Like

Ok but i need the original file because that banner is too small

1 Like

oh…

i want to die

1 Like

This is not original, but maybe you can add the banner

Windows Live messenger banner

237x64

1 Like

@Luis_Leandro the image is below

Open Live… :^)

Imagina, sólo estoy usando el plsk…

3 Likes

La nueva versión ya está disponible para descargar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Equisde

1 Like

Someone can help me ? I cant to change the original wlm ad for 2012 one … I already did in the past with the help of a friend but i don’t remember how to do it and when i puted the new 2009 skin version 2.2 i lost my 2012 ad. Where is located this ad ?

I follow the instructions but its not showing the 2012 ad :open_mouth: Even if i replaced the image with Ressource hacker… I dont know whats wrong its frustrating :frowning:

Hi, ad is located now in the skin files
Just open the skin directory, its located at C:/Program files/Messenger Plus! Live/Skins/Skin de WLM 2009 (If you use x64 then its C:/Program files (x86)/Messenger Plus! Live/Skins/Skin de WLM 2009)
Go to “images” then “Window Design” And just edit the file “1472 - Ad Banner not loaded” then restart WLM an there is tour new ad :stuck_out_tongue:
Note: when i release a new version your modified ad banner will be replaced by the default one

1 Like

Thats a success thank you bro ! :smiley:

1 Like

Updated **

1 Like