Stop the random group chats please

Hey guys, I don’t want to start any arguments, but people really need to stop making random group chats without anyone’s consent. I was working on a school project today and someone decided to make a random chat for no reason. I had to block them as they kept adding me back despite me saying that I do not want to be in these chats.

Please, if you want to talk to me, message me saying hi or whatever, but don’t add me or anyone else to random group chats that none of us want to be a part of, especially when your IQ is under 20 and you think it’s funny. It’s just common sense and having good manners.

Thanks.

6 Likes

I disagree with you.
have you tried telling them that you were working or disconnecting from MSN?

2 Likes

i got in a spanish group chat while i was sleeping (one time), morning, i see 3 Messenger windows.

2 Likes

Fair enough if you disagree, you are completely entitled to your own opinion :slight_smile:

With these guys, they wouldn’t of cared if I told them I was working, they were very rude.

1 Like

stip thi rindim grip chit plis

2 Likes

Haha :smiley:

Thanks for accepting my opinion so nicely :slight_smile:

It’s cool dude! Like I said there are a lot of people on this forum that don’t like me aha, and I don’t like arguments, I always try to be nice and all :slight_smile:

1 Like

by the way, if you sometime want to have a talk with me you can add me: crurbox@gmail.com

i normally don’t add people, but i’ll be on yellows111@winmessenger47.escargot

Aha alright dude! Just don’t add me to random group chats :joy:

i used to sort people into groups by the first character in the users ScreenName, but now it’s the first letter of the email, you are in group 1 (ABCDEF).

1 Like

thank for adding me, While i was sleeping…

Okay, you’re response was completely unjustified, and here is why.

1). I quite clearly stated that I had to block you because you kept adding me back, so I can’t of simply have “left”.

2). I literally said i didn’t want to start an argument with anyone, however if you’re going to swear at me for no apparent reason, you just make yourself look like an absolute idiot.

3). I personally come from Africa, so calling me the N word is highly offensive and I don’t take lightly to it. There was no need for it and now you just seem very racist.

I have also seen you be very rude to other people on the forum, as well as having no logical explanation to some of the things you type. Here in the Messengergeek forums, I would like to assume we would all like to stay positive and come together to help revive and discuss MSN Messenger, however we can’t do that when people like you exist, and comment and act the way that you do.

@TReKiE I’m not sure if there is anything you can do to sort this guy out, I am sure I’m not the only one who has been harrased by this guy, especially when you look at the activity on his profile and see how much abuse he sends towards users who have a different opinion than him.

Anyway, like I said. I don’t want to have bad blood with anyone, but this can’t continue to happen on this forum. It’s creates a bad atmosphere and ruins it for people who are here to have fun, like me and many other people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i was just joking anyway, i didn’t add you in that conversation, it was one of my friends.

And i didn’t know you was really from Africa, i respect Africans. Sorry.

1 Like

I had already started to review the forum guidelines from some other recent events and I agree completely. Please bring anything else along these lines to my attention so they don’t get missed.

3 Likes

Definitely will do, thanks for the help! I really do appreciate it :slight_smile:

I completely agree with you. To me it happens exactly the same, I’m working and people get me into groups just to annoy. They should sanction or take some measure with these people, since you do not know that it adds you to block it.

Please leave me in peace.

i am added for 7 gorups chats in 1 day :joy: