Stickers from Messenger Geek (Thanks, TReKiE!)

And yesterday I get from the post office … Thanks a lot, Jonathan Kay! :blush:

6 Likes

how to get them?

i’m waiting for my stickers

1 Like

It’s given to regulars I think.

2 Likes

what we need to be a regular?

nope, i waiting for my i gave my adress for shiping

I got the stickers!

And most important of all…

Geekia transparent tape! (Yes, my monitor ain’t clean, but I dont see that)

3 Likes

I wish i can get these stickers

I think they give it each year, and due to your activity, i bet you’re going to be a regular a few months or a year from now.

Just recently submitted my request for the stickers :stuck_out_tongue:

@Gamerappa Don’t remember @TReKiE offering anything like that during the last two years I’ve been on this forum. This must be something he just started doing this year.

BTW, the personalized messages and signature are a nice touch. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Also do those envelopes have TReKiE’s actual home address on them? o_0)

2 Likes

sorry, i wasn’t that active on MG back in Christmas 2018, my activity began after early-2019.

if so that would be a bruh moment

I am a recent member of MG and have been attending the forum daily and I try to be someone who can contribute something and help someone.

wait, you’re a “Habitual”? what is that?

Actually I don’t know how I got this badge, but I believe it is for participating in MG and logging in almost every day. Along with it came confidence level 3, which I still don’t know exactly what it is. :relaxed:

You’re very welcome @BiNh0X, and of interest, it took exactly two weeks to get to you, which I think is pretty good :slight_smile: .

@Cartoon Yours was sent out in the same batch as this one, so I would imagine it should appear in the next few days.

You do not need to be a regular for these, you only need to be a “member” (level 2 in Discourse terminology). I’m thinking it might be made available to regulars as a perk after Christmas though.

And this is the first time doing this on MG. If anyone has some creative ideas for next year, my inbox is always open. :santa:

7 Likes

What do you have to do to get Regular?

Be active on the Forum, that’s all :stuck_out_tongue:

Such a honor Santa TReKiE :stuck_out_tongue: :santa:

1 Like