Steam will stop supporting Windows XP

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

If Windows XP was severely incompatible with modern computing standards and programs before it reached EOL, then I could understand. However, not really the case with XP, from what I’ve seen. :confused:

every fucker on this earth calls it “End of Life” instead of “End of Support”

youre hurting my ocd eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OS’S have a life , ok , OK ?

a life with a short lifespan, discontinuing operating systems to try to push you into Windows 10 to stay secure (and taking this sentence with a grain of salt because Windows 10 does push it’s built-in data tracking).

windows 10 dont spy users

It’s telemetry, which is basic usage and stat collection. But it still creeps some people out.

1 Like

people says ‘’ WINDOWS 10 SPY USERS ‘’ them dont know that windows 7 also have telemetry

No, but before it was discontinued, .NET 4.5 was already released and incompatible with Windows XP. That meant no async/await support in C# for XP.

It does, but you can use some tools to disable it.

Windows 7 and 8.x do it, as well.

it does NOT spy , you dont know what is telemetry right ?

Windows telemetry is basically spying at this point…

stop talking shi@# , windows telemetry dont collect nothing personal from your computer , it only collect errors and others things

to be honest who cares anyway
windows 10 was shit from the start, with poor software compatibility and data information tracking being the main concerns for me (which is why i downgraded)
i’m still ticked that Microsoft is pushing windows 10 as it’s priority and leaving everything else to hit the dust in the coming years

also i swear if you go apeshit over “mukrusuft pushes data tracking umgmgmgm” im gonna actually blow my stacks

you opinion

rtm

nobody cares

you guys really dont know what you are talking , idiots …

WINDOWS 10 IS THE NEWEST WINDOWS , THIS IS WHY IT IS PRIORITY

so what are you waiting for ?

now , in 2018 windows 10 is stable ( but not so fast in old hardware ) , have great compatibilty with apps ( fuck , even office 95 works ) and in geral its a great OS

hah my ass

1 Like

OH BOY , YOU ARE USING THIS BULLSHIT VIDEO AS A ARGUMENT , YOU ARE RETARDED OR WHAt ?