Someone help me buy a good laptop please

so I’m saving up for a windows laptop but idrk what specs I need,

Here’s what I’m going to use it for reference;

• movies (Ik it sucks but idk :person_shrugging:t4:)
  • music
  • VMware
  • iTunes (basically recovery options :P)
  • Zune
  • Gaming
  • School
  • edit Videos
    —————————————————————————————
    since it’s used for gaming and editing videos I need it with both a nividia graphics card and an intel core i5 or i7 (13th generation) (I don’t want a gaming pc/laptop btw)

I need the storage to be 256GB or more since school and editing vids and gaming so yeah

I’d be happy if the Brand is: Acer, asus, razer, Microsoft, etc (except HP bcs I hate that brand sm)

So PLEASE RECOMMEND ME A LAPTOP WITH THIS SPEC OR ATLEAST SMTH LIKE THIS.
Update: i want it to have a great build quality.

well I would recommend the Surface Studio laptop as it is good for gaming and video editing (but it is expensive) and if you’re doing VMware make sure you have 16 GB RAM or more for the best VM experience

On this one, will you need some kind of external/internal DVD Player? Because in movies, it depends quite a lot depending on the type of the movies you’d usually watch

Are small laptops a necessity? Because the music are normally better when you have an external headphone/audio (whether P2 or USB). Laptops aren’t really focusing on that, but I can find a laptop with a P2

does it work on latest versions of Windows?

What’s your budget rn?

I expect you want SSD

modding yes, natively, no.

2500 aed - 4000 but my recommendation would be 3700 aed

i might choose over the razer blade 15 (2023) and the ASUS ROG Strix G16 (2023). I still need recommendations since i need a good laptop with solid build quality for 3700 aed since I can’t just get one for 4K aed :sob:

probably?

piracy

piracy

piracy

it’s already free

piracy

well idk

piracy

Well what is your budget

piracy = liberal borrowing

Unfortunately I’ve not been finding that specs on the price you’ve said without it being a gaming laptop or 12/11th generation instead of the newest one

uhhh what now-

PIRACYYY = liberal borrowing

REAL :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

LITERALLY IN THE THREAD HOW DID YALL NOT SEE IT :skull::skull::skull::skull: