Share your websites

For example, mine is

Link: https://lolzsa.carrd.co/
Language: English

Use that kind of template

1 Like

https://sxsurimessenger.ml:444/

https://zoes-ho.me/

In Progress:

English

https://hexworld.neocities.org

black-snow.neocities.org

Recently i found the neonarod.com - the rebirth of yandex’s narod.ru, so i made the Web 1.0 site

Link: http://veselcraft.neonarod.com/
Language: Russian

https://boomy098.tk

Work in progress…

https://tinelix.github.io - modern version of my website. I have not yet around to making language switching, sorry.
http://tretdm.neonarod.com - version of my website for old browsers (for example, Internet Explorer 5)

Language of both sites: Russian

http://fusycorp.unaux.com/?i=1

Still in dev btw

bump, was gonna make another thread but screw it

this one is no longer available and I can’t get a new domain so I won’t have a site until I can find a new tk domain

Updated information on these sites:
https://tinelix.ru and http://web1.tinelix.ru (use translator if you are not Russian speaking)

I know it’s very simple because i’m not too good in coding :slight_smile:

Mine is www.retrogrounds.com :slight_smile:

PentaLink, my social network!

Upload videos and photos, create sites (kinda like blogger), share your thoughts with public posts, make friends, gain PentaBits (our point system) and so much more!

It’s like a fusion of old YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter and Blogger… just in one site!

Anyway, this isn’t meant to be an alternative or a revival; it’s simply a refuge from today’s mainstream platforms, a place without ads, without AI-generated content, a REAL social network that truly seeks to connect people… and with a web design straight out of the 2000s!

Join today and stay connected at https://pentalink.yooco.org ! :sunglasses:

Official rxohehe BlogSpot Website! This is a limited run website, and will be shutdown in September 18.