Share your device collection

also got htc desire c working

mountain dew color pack

1 Like

I want to see a windows phone due to the OS looking modern then win 11

i’m waiting for a apple 30 pin so that i can charge the two iPhone 4’s

A new addition to my device collection!

• ZTE 899VL (‘Majesty Pro Plus’, now my main phone. :slight_smile: )

i have this devices.

3 different status Galaxy Mini S5570
and Galaxy Y Duos S6102

i started this collection newly.
my next device to buy Galaxy 551 (sliding keyboard is so beatiful)

btw

Nokia 6680 was traded to c3-01 (then i sell it xd)

i also gifted Nokia 5530 to my bff from belarus so

An update concerning my HP 14-dk1022wm: Installed Pop!_OS Linux on it a while back, and that I will be upgrading the SSD from 128GB to 1TB, and then reinstalling Pop!_OS and get the KDE Plasma desktop environment

Also, two new additions to my device collection!

• Meta Quest 2 (Oculus Quest 2) - 256GB model
  • Xbox Series S

Broken Wii U GamePad (oops!!! i accidentally bumped the thread!!!)

Packard Bell MZ36 running windows vista and iPod Touch 4th Generation

oopsy woopsy! i just made a little farty-party!!!

sorry

Acer Aspire
Samsung GALAXY J2
Samsung GALAXY J3
Samsung Syncmaster
idk what else

Here is mine (Updated 17-11-2022)

Phones:

• Xiaomi Mi A3 (Locked Bootloader, no backglass and trashed battery, already bought the parts for me to fix it, tho hasn’t arrived)
  • Motorola Moto G4 Plus (Works fine, tho it dies at 64% and the battery barely holds any charge, do plan to fix it tho)
  • Asus Live G500TG (trash phone that used to be my uncle’s and the power button is broken + battery trashed)
  • Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M (used to be my other uncle’s phone, trashed ROM, too lazy to fix)
  • Microsoft Lumia 640 XL (Works, but back cover is in horrible condition and i have no battery for it)
  • Nokia Lumia 520 (Again, Trashed Battery + Back Cover)

PCs: None (for now)

Other:

• SUP Game Box (Portable Famiclone that i got way back in 2019, and the battery solder is trashed, again, do plan to fix)
  • ípega PG-9157 (Works perfectly fine, tho i broke the phone stand, will use for my future Ampown GD10 hopefully)
  • MXQ Pro 4K 5G (Trash Generic TV Box that everyone here in my city sells)

I do plan on getting:

• Google Pixel 3a (will replace my Mi A3)
  • Ampown GD10 (TV Game Stick that runs EmuELEC)

Idk if i forgot anything, so bye

Just recently, my brother gave me a Nintendo 3DS, the original model

my friend hate old 3ds. it is faulty by itself. I got red 3ds temporarily from him (to make video about it) and eventually it turns off if i open it wide

so i hate old 3ds too

2 Likes

Took a while, BUT I FOUND THESE!

By the looks of the first item

An old iPod touch, it has 8GB ( yeah my family was broke af), not sure what gen it was but I think it is an iPod touch gen 23 or 4 idk

And this one:

By the looks of it an iPhone 4 or 5 I tested these and they somehow worked!. The iPod touch is hail broken the the iPhone 4 or 5 however was not,

And the iPod touch also has my childhood game SPYmouse!. (If u don’t know that the spymouse game is, shot story an old game made by ea and firemint released in 2011 but was not available in 2013 or 2014.) yeah that all I found. Bye :wave:

it’s an iphone 4 or 4s, 5 has a different design

Update: my dad sold the moto g4 plus even tho i told him not to, but idc

seems like it’s 4th, since mute switch and volume buttons are much higher than on 4s