Share your desktops!

How did you get those Windows 7 sidebar gadgets on Windows 10?

3 Likes

8GadgetPack

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oi, Gopnik!

2 Likes

Mhm.

Even though my main PC isn’t where I chat on Escargot, I’ll post the screenshot anyway.

More info here

9 Likes

7 Likes

Shouldn’t use the new uTorrent nor the Old 2.5 version as it has a huge security issue Just use an opensource one like qbittorrent or the others as iirc soon most sites will block utorrent for these issues

2 Likes

неужели русич

2 Likes

http://8gadgetpack.net/

Do you have newer wlm version or how did you change the wlm icon to a newer iconstyle?

But you’re forgetting something crucial.

No matter how long it lasts for, a mechanical HDD will die off eventually. And since I don’t want to go through the burden of backing up everything created on my computer in worries of an HDD dying, it’s best to go with a SSD, IMO. Makes backups more of a “disaster recovery” thing in that case. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is my main desktop that I’m always using. Windows XP theme on Linux mint but with an anti winXP background lmao. I use Windows 10 on the side with my tablet when I really need to but it’s got desktop icons filled to the max right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

no its WLM 2012 logged in with with tristanleboss login script server.but only login commands nothing else.

Here is my contribution :stuck_out_tongue:

Wallpaper source

Not complaining in the least, but I am a bit surprised to see so many operating systems represented in the thread.

14 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

You have Netscape???