Share your desktops!

Very damn true, I don’t have one but i rock that 1200x900 4:3 resolution on my 1440x900 always, 4:3 is life

i do!

Don’t think that Thunderbird is a web browser, but it is an email client (like Windows Live Mail)

Thunderbird has a integrated web browser (mainly previewing sites and also browsing the addon store), meaning it technically counts.

A european confusing an american

Facts

Aka

Oh, ok.

I need this

why

had to go back to 1080p (it’s my 2nd monitor) due to a quite big upgrade (gt 1030)
the cable i am using for it rn is going to be used on my main 5:4 monitor while my 1080p one is going to use a dvi-hdmi cable which i hope it works

quickedit: i also had to upgrade to 21h2 bcs photoshop and drivers

Used to have my windows 10 skinned to be like 7 but now i’ve changed my opinion

I really couldn’t resist it, I needed that taskbar lmao (and this is 21h2 btw)
Also this is the animated version of the wallpaper, found it on wallpaper engine, really got amazed finding this

is it me or is the quick launch misaligned

yeah, I think it’s another windows 10 bug, or is just a windowblinds bug, I really can’t see it in that way, but hey, something is something

Here is a rice I did a while back

4 Likes

ooooh freebsd, Niceee

You could’ve used RetroBar, because they now have a Vista Aero theme.

That’s true, but my only issue with it, is that I cannot use toolbars in it, and the vista orb on retrobar gets in the back of the start menu instead of the front, so that’s why I just use the default taskbar lol

Edit: I almost forgot, it doesn’t have that detail when you maximize a window, it gets opaque, meanwhile with translucenttb, I can do that so i can make it more accurate

1 Like

Oh, ok

1 Like

nice windows 8.1