Share your desktops!

can you tell me how did you got the news thing?
and the small icon on the taskbar? how to do that?

nvm i found out how to get the little icon on the taskbar if you are using xp or vista you will get the little icon on the task bar and the news thing you have to download the patcher (i did patched!)

You can also make it appear on newer Windows versions (7 and later) by running Windows Live Messenger 2009 in XP (or Vista) compatibility mode.

News working by default :thinking:

epic update

1 Like

found 4 screenshots from the beginning of 2018. os was windows 8.0 (no shit) and the computer is the exact same one as i am using albeit the GPU is the stock radeon r5 235 instead of my current geforce 1050 ti.

(vidlii video is gone, but i remember the main character was chazgame2/charles from several robloxians, my chazizgrkb series)

1 Like

This is a virtual machine of WebOS.

2 Likes

1 Like

Little Angel is called at strawberry shortcake and Club Penguin

1 Like

>another one of those underaged children

why.

by now I’m not even surprised.

1 Like

Should we stop the kids from getting in?

probably for the best of it, but eitherway these accounts will just post for a few weeks or days and then phase out, and a new one will just phase in to replace the old one

1 Like

also HOW MANY BROWSERS DO YOU NEED (they have 6 installed)

I had basically the same type of desktop and taskbar as a kid, hell, I somehow still have that issue.

Also why is the club penguin wallpaper a crusty jpeg?

list each one of the 6 browsers

ahem

• K-Meleon
  • Lunarscape
  • MyPal
  • Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Opera

Notable mention

• Thunderbird
  • Chrone Browser (Not a spelling mistake, Chrone, not Chrome.)
    (Chrone is from

)

3 Likes

it’s an alternative account.

1 Like

Hi.
I’m not going to bother sharing a picture of my actual desktop because it has no icons.

Instead, have a picture of the desktop of a old tower I got recently. Bye now.

3 Likes

internet explorer 8
10/10