Share your desktops!

for two weeks

Wait, where is Windows Aero?

windows basic

they said i won’t get feature updates, then what is this?

1 Like

installed windows 7 so i could try to make a perfect-ish “Windows XP Classic Theme” look.

i started out with the file browser.

now i’m trying to install Windows XP x64 for the assets (i could go with Windows XP 32-bit but eh)

1 Like

Stop putting a swear word on the product key,It will make it invalid. and plus,Can you even stop swearing? If my mom sees your posts swearing,she will make me grounded.

Plus,your Firefox is outdated,You must upgrade with the latest version possible.

The Latest version still supports Windows 7.

This is the internet, I can swear as much as I can. Also it is so childish to not like swear words…

2 Likes

The Internet isnt a place where a person like you can swear as much as a person can. Christians hate swearing,i am a christian. so stop thinking of that easily!

drop religion, that is simple.

1 Like

Are you serious? My parents will be mad at me if i drop my religion.

religion is just lies thrown to people to make them feel less powerful.

1 Like

FUCKING SHIT

jesus christ leo

if you go look at the screenshot, you can see that the nightly icon is there.

1 Like

Woah,It did not use a outdated version at all?

At first i thought it was outdated due to the use of the old firefox icon.

but after you show me this thing. I think this is updated.

Not to start some drama but:
You know you can literally change the icon of programs on almost every single operating system in the universe (specifically Windows, macOS and Linux)
also

1 Like

I was mistaken at the time. because i thought it was running a older version of firefox (Maybe 2.0 to 22)

I am also aiming for a XP like setup. It is work in progress tho.

1 Like

accidentally broke media player so now i have winamp

3 Likes

how

well again you could theme Pale Moon to look like Firefox 2/3

(i did some inspect element to add the Firefox logo to the start page btw, you might be able to fully apply it if you find out how to change the Start Pages logo on old Firefox versions

tried to get WMP 10