Share your desktops!

it’s same as saying “don’t use linux because you cannot use windows apps”
i don’t care, it’s fun to run beta builds as main, especially if it’s called windows 11

my desktop was a mess lol.

Windows 11, because why not?

1 Like

yeah i just installed windows 11 and bill gates suddenly knocked at my door and he gave me the fucking covid vaccine and i suddenly spew out anti-linux propaganda on every single Linux forum in existence.

1 Like

he is right tho.

i have commited windows 11

1 Like

should i update to windows 11 even with the whole “hard drive” bullshit cause it seems like it’s trying too hard to get CH installed right

I’m trying to hold out at least till Thursday to install on real hardware, with the assumption they’ll be a proper official release (although that’s by no means guaranteed).

1 Like

me too

I almost fucked my up my mbr and installing windows 10 21h1 fixed everything, dad made a USB of windows 10 a week before this

Do you think you shouldnt swear?

This is the internet, I can swear as much as I can. Also it is so childish to not like swear words…

1 Like

Gatekeeping of words, especially online, is problematic at best. The meaning and context of what someone says is far more important. If you’re truly offended, I would ask why, and also why someone saying a specific word, non-maliciously, and not directed at you, has affected you.

The song above reminds me of this comic.

1 Like

baa :ram::sheep:

1 Like

Oh, and there is updated, nice and clean desktop

2 Likes

Went to back to basic one :stuck_out_tongue:

Also added rainmeter skins :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Now on Windows 11 Insider build :slight_smile:

1 Like

noice

39 posts were split to a new topic: Windows 11 insider on unsupported hardware